Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Celestial Model & Sacred Center

Celestial Model
What's the meaning behind my name, Zyra Mae? When I asked my mom about it, she said she got it from the radio. She was listening to the radio at home and the name, Zyra, came up and at that time she was pregnant. My middle name, Mae, was chosen by her because she simply like the name and it goes along well with my first name. I was born in the Philippines, so I hear my name more often with the people who have the same ethnicity like mine. 

Sacred Center
One of the sacred centers is my room. It's a place where I can be separated from everyone whether from the outside world or people around me. I spent my majority time on my room when I'm at home and that is where you can usually find me. It's a special place where I can express my emotions whether I'm sad, depressed, angry, or disappointed. It's also a place where I can let my stress out just by putting my headphones on and just listen to the music all day long, a place where I feel safe and sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment